Hi everyone, I'm officially back to blogging.. I just realized this is my third blog because I almost forgot I have a private blog before this.. And the open blog previously will be close as it was my history for my past..
Now I'm having my one week Deepavali holiday towards the end, but in this holiday I'm quite busy with my reports and assignments which have been loaded due to my test 1.. And today I just went for an internship interview in Senawang, XX Sdn. Bhd. which is a food factory that produce frozen food like spring roll pastry, curry puff, etc.. Through the interview, I think the food technologist speaks more than I do.. She keep telling me what should an intern student behave and also characteristic I should have in order to do well in this internship.. Overall, I don't think I answered her questions perfectly but I still have faith on myself in getting this internship.. Because I think if I myself don't have the confidence, how do I expect people to have confidence on me?? Hoping to get her call for the good news on this coming Thursday.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment