Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My very first blood screening!!!

Well, I guess I'm not well prepared to be a blogger like what I did last time.. Because today I went for my VERY FIRST BLOOD SCREENING which is available at Pusat Kesihatan Universiti (PKU) and it costs me RM350 for the full package screening.. If for last time, I'm sure will be taking photos on it but now I did not do so.. I'm seriously very anxious because I really fear of pain when I imagine the syringe poke into my blood vessel.. However, at last I still did it and it wasn't that pain as I thought.. Hehe.. Now, I'm more worry on my result of the screening.. Pray hard it will be fine..

And today finally I went for a movie, REAL STEEL that I wanted to watch it since it was released..

It was really an awesome movie.. Damn excited while I'm watching A.T.O.M fighting on the stage and it's really funny to see A.T.O.M dancing with Max Kenton..

Max Kenton in Real Steel..
Don't you think he looks like young Justin Bieber when he was dancing in the movie??
But for me, I think this little kid looks much better than Justin Bieber..

After movie, my friends and I had difficulty in choosing which restaurant to dine in for our dinner.. Some want Oldtown, some want Western foods, and some don't want Western foods.. So finally, we went for Nando's.. And as usual I ordered 1/4 chicken with 2sidelines..

Although I'm having soar throat, I'm still ordering mild peri peri.. :)

2 comments: