Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CNY holiday...

Today is the 9th day of CNY.. My holiday gonna end in few hours time.. Tomorrow gonna start my internship.. Have to get myself adapt to the new environment, new people, new lifestyle, etc.. But luckily I'm still at my own hometown.. So, I guess it would be slightly better as after 5pm I will be back to my home sweet home and rest.. And for weekend, I still can have my time with my family and friends..

For this CNY, I really spent it to the max.. From day 1 to day 7, it was full with activities as follow..

Day 1
Visit Ah Ma & aunty.. (a bit boring at aunty's house)

The day I got those BIG angpau (fr parents & sis)

Day 2
Went to cousin's house and went to Temple of Lights - FGS Dong Zen Temple at the evening

Camwhore while waiting for bro before leaving to temple..

Happy Dragon Year~

Lighting at the temple..

Day 3
Whole day outing with my form 6 friends

5 of us at Tutti Frutti~

Day 4

Went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi to meet my sis and have a reunion dinner with bro in law's family

Part of the dishes.. Mini abalone for dinner..

Day 5

Day with no photo taken.. I woke up at 1pm.. LOL.. Played mahjong with my parents.. At night cousin came to my house

Day 6

Went Midvalley to meet my secondary friends.. Continued our day at Jusco Cheras Selatan

4 of us.. Lunch at Fong Lye Restaurant, The Garden..

Day 7
Sudden plan and went to KLCC with my sis, bro in law & cutie nini

KLCC~

Aquaria KLCC~

No comments:

Post a Comment