Thursday, February 2, 2012

Temporary official working life..

Started my internship.. Today is the second day.. But I already can feel the tiredness of working as what my working friends told me last time.. Need to wake up early... Then face the traffic jam.. Plus my job include running up and down to the production line and also office.. OMG!!! I used to prefer working than study before this.. But now.. I guess I wish to back study.. Because study I don't need to wake up so early, having such long hours outside, face traffic jam, etc.. I don't know issit this job or factory made me feel so or what.. But I guess if I get to do my intern in a place where there will be other intern students like me, I will not say so.. Because as long as I got friend, I will not feel bored or strange.. This factory mostly also female Chinese in the office.. And they all are "aunty" level already.. OMG!! Telling things like cooking all that.. I'm not interested at all!!! Moreover got people told me how scary is the 'A' and is vr "yim chim".. Everyone will have the "chance" to get into the room to be "lectured".. Don't know when will be my turn to personally call into the room to receive the "lecture".. Sigh.. Anyhow, I wish to go through this 6months internship in this company smoothly..
*PRAY HARD*

No comments:

Post a Comment