Wednesday, March 21, 2012
SPM result???
SPM result released today.. For me, my SPM seem to be N-years ago.. Now, I'm 23 years old.. So my SPM was on 2007.. OMG.. Already 5 years ago.. I was thinking if I could back to that how good.. I might not be having this pathway right now.. My SPM result was 9As' 2Bs'.. Although not straight As' but I never use it to apply any scholarship or even matrix.. So dumb.. That time still "young" don't know what to choose for future.. Worried will regret after making decision.. So went for Form 6.. Then after Form 6, get into one of the choices.. So just go for it.. Sometimes, I blame myself why I can't made up my mind to choose one?? Why I can't stand for one?? When I was Form 2, I thought of being a lawyer (influenced by my friend and also HK series).. Then when I ended my SPM, I thought of being a pharmacist and even doctor also.. But now, I ended up with Food Science & Technology.. Haiz.. Speechless on myself...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment