Sunday, March 4, 2012

The DON'Tsss...

  1. Do not "berkira" in all aspect..
  2. Do not back sharp at 5pm..
  3. Do not eat at pantry due to the foods' smell will spread off to the office..
  4. Do not do anything without informing 'A' even photocopied the punch card..
  5. Do not go back without informing 'A'..
  6. Do not make the toilet smelly..
  7. Do not get pregnant..
  8. Do not write scientific term in your report..
  9. Do not talk non work related topic and read newspaper even u finish ur work..

Although the DON'Tsss listed not exceed 10, somehow I feel majority of it are unreasonable..

First DON'T- At first I agreed with it because as an intern student, I should learn doing everything. But after one month, I feel that was rubbish. You asked people not to "kira", but ended up I think you are the most "BERKIRA" one. Every female management staffs deserved one Sat off each month, but DO I GET THE SAME TREAT? Just half day off on Sat once a month, you also cannot make it for me? WHO BERKIRA NOW? I am trainee but I deserved the same lo.

Second DON'T- This one I feel acceptable as every boss also hopes their workers to work hard for them. But the problem is I have finished all my work everyday before 5pm and I never make myself punch card at 5pm. I always back around 5.10pm to 5.15pm. But I guess, you will only want me to back at 5.30pm or even later. Please be considerate, from company to my house it takes me 30-40mins.

Third DON'T- This is not reasonable at all. Why can't eat at pantry and must not let the office have the foods' smell? Then for what having the pantry with microwave?

Fourth and Fifth DON'T- Both unreasonable one. I photocopied the punch card just a procedure needed by my uni and I had informed my supervisor. Such little thing also need to inform u? I guess u too free already. Go back also need to inform u? I already informed my supervisor. Inform to show appreciation. What shit theory it is??

Sixth DON'T- Whose shit and urine not smelly? =.=

Seventh DON'T- Just because you don't like baby and so had such DON'T listed. What nonsense!!

Eighth DON'T- The report I doing now obviously do not need a degree holder of Bac. Food Science and Tech to do. It is just a waste.

Ninth DON'T- 'A' keep on talking nonsense and read newspaper in the morning are DO in 'A' list but DON'T for the rest. Well, what to do? 'A' is in the top management. Speechless.

All these I knew by absorbing from surrounding and informed by someone in the office. I still not call into her room to face the music yet by the above DON'Tsss. But I guess, it will be soon. And now I know why everyone pushing themselves hard to the top just because being the top management one, no matter what you said it will be a theory for others to follow even though everyone know it is not logic at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment