Friday, August 17, 2012

Undefined feeling

Again I faced problem with my course registration. And this time I do not know it is a good or bad thing to have such decision. Now I have the same lab time with my friends, but different group. So the good thing is I have the same free day as my friends. But the problem now is I do not know who else will be my lab mate. Is there any Chinese in? Or I am the only one there? Oh God!!

I know I should not think so much as I could not predict or know the answer right now. I already keep telling myself not to think about it just enjoy the rest of my wonderful holiday now. But again, thing is easy to say than done. Due to my personality, it seem a bit tough for me not think about it. I never fail to look at esmp everyday whenever I online. This is to update myself for the course registration especially the PD subject. I wish one day I could see *miracle* on it.

And this course registration problem make me feel regret being in local uni. I faced this prob since Sem 2 Year 1. I seriously get fed up with it. I always ask myself why not to choose to be a pharmacist!! If I could stand on it, I will not be in local!! And why not I request to go oversea for my studies?? Then, I could have more life experience I guess.

Well, there is no IF and IF and IF. Haha. So better stop mumbling. Life goes on no matter how. Learning to be tough and accept the fact although the fact is always cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment