Imagine today just a normal day like usual, but out of a sudden you receive a call saying that you won RM 1, 000, 000 (of course is not a scam) from a lucky draw. Then, they said they will be sending you a bank cheque by this afternoon and will give you a call when they are about to do it. So, your feeling now is really delighted and excited until you got the "light" feeling on your body mass where you feel you are like floating or flying in the air. LOL
Just like these~ HAHAHAHA
And for sure, you will be thinking the way of spending it by getting all the high technology gadgets and the luxury stuffs. So, you wait for time to come patiently and now it comes where you again receive the call from the same number. You picked up the phone and the same person told you," Hi Ms. X, sorry to inform you that we made a mistake as you may not be the winner for our lucky draw. We will have further investigation and back to you soon. Sorry. Bye." You are now stunted and seem like everything you thought before this all gone. Your heart is now broken into pieces, ~ping piang~
From this, what you see? The message I would like to deliver here is "Do not give any hope to people if you cannot be sure you can make it". Of course, the real story I experienced today not as the above story. But I am writing it out not meant to blame the person here, just to share out the thing I see and learn for today. Now, I am learning to see the positive parts of each happening and stop complaining about the bad or negative as I could not change it.


No comments:
Post a Comment