Sunday, October 21, 2012
Emo week
After being emo for almost a week, I guess now is the time for me to tune the channel back to normal. Seriously, emo did not yield me anything other than being down for these days. But why I still can emo for so many days? Because it was out of my control. I keep persuading myself not to think about my FYP problem, but it seems like haunting me by popping out in my mind at every interval of time. DAMN IT. I am tired. Very tired. If this gonna continues until my final year ends, I guess I will be dying at the same time. Arrgghhh. Enough of that. Actually now I am still not fully back to the normal channel but I am trying hard to do so. Trying to comfort myself by telling "may be she not that hard to be communicate with? or may be she had arranged things well for us? or may be she will not suffer me that terrible? etc etc.. " Friends always said things come and solve. I know and understand as well. BUT, no one will understand my situation when dealing with her. When I see her face, my heart shivered!! Because I do not know when I will say out something that not match with her picky ears. I guessed I will continue complaining in my blog until this end may be. I hope I could be strong enough to deal with coming obstacles that she will bring me. Or may be she will treat me well then I will have happy blog title here then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment