Friday, October 5, 2012

Time flies

Well, time flies. Now already week 4 and next week will be the week 5 where I will have my Test 1 from Monday until Wednesday. After months, never have test feel so hard to focus on my notes. Besides that, getting more and more assignments and reports stacked in my "to do" list. But still, I am loitering around sometimes. Thinking to work seriously hard to try to get my first class honor back or not sometimes.Of course I wish to have it, but wish is always wish not necessary I can make it even if I really put in effort. My blog now seem to be a place for me to share out my sorrow/complain more than joy. Compared to my previous blog, I will always share all the joys and fun I had in my life with photos. WHY IT IS SO?? Last time I like the "happy go lucky" phrase. Yet now, seem like not existing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment