After had my intern for 3 months plus, I realized the company not as bad as I thought before this. I had a bad image on this company just because I heard a lot of unreasonable rules which I was told by someone (A) before entering it. Well, for the DON'Tss listed before this it do exist just in certain cases. But still, I feel bad that I am not given the Sat off as I think trainee does deserve the one day off for one month. I had understood all these from yesterday lunch time where I had my lunch with my supervisor and production manager. We chatted and then only I found out most of unreasonable rules are reasonable. For instance, the rule saying do not back home sharp at 5pm just apply if you have not finish doing your work. My supervisor said A does not follow up the work she in charge of and back home. So, surely will be scolded. My supervisor asked me, "You see. You also back home sharp at 5pm but do you get scold?". Erm, true also as I started to back sharp at 5pm since 2nd month of working but I am not scolded by anyone. After the chat, my supervisor had almost explained all the unreasonable rules by telling me the background stories. The lesson I gained from this is do not just listen to people before experienced it yourself. Different people will come out with different outcome. And this is the best example as A and I are totally different in attitude and etc so what we feel and get also different. My supervisor even said to me, "You go back and tell A that whatever bad's she got from here do not happened on you". LOL. My supervisor so bad right? But she is a kind lady actually. I do not really know what A did until my supervisor said so.
My supervisor even asked me to promote this company to my juniors so they can have trainee. But frankly to say that, this company is not bad just the top management person's is not really good in managing. Have you ever seen a top management person SHOUTING and using a ruler beating the table LOUDLY until the whole office heard it?? This happened in my place. I never ever thought SHOUTING and BEATING the table using RULER is one of the way of management. I thought this will only happened at home when facing the children. OMG!! The voice is so damn annoying as I am thinking and doing my LI report. Besides the top management person, some AUNTIES there are too annoying. When they very "pek chek" with their works and when I need to do printing using AUNTY's printer, I will be scolded as she said "AIYO, YOU DID NOT SEE I USING IT MEH? YOU SEE NOW, WASTED MY LETTER HEAD PAPER". WTx. My place is at the back and her sit is at the front which is few rows from mine. So, how I can notice whether she using or not. Fine, from that day onward I walk to her place and see whether she using or not before I click print. I always remind myself not to repeat the same mistake for twice and I must do it because I feel annoyed when people scold me. You may think I'm so "siao jie" cannot be scolded. Ya, may be I am. There is also an aunty who always speaks out without thinking twice using her brain and always hurt people by her words. I also kena from her. But I do not really remember what was that. And she so damn kepo. Keep on asking me, you taking your hp playing FB ar? Even I really playing FB, I also won't tell you lo. So damn stupid. Haiz. So, if junior really ask me about this company I will just tell the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment