Remember this??
Fishing game~
Bought this for my niece in Toy City, The Mines when I back to UPM for Hep B injection and to take the allowance claim forms. Yesterday I played with my niece and I realized this helps to train my patience as the plate keep turning and you need to be very focus and quick if you wanna get the fish!!! This tells me same goes to life. Need to be patience to wait for opportunity and grab it in hand once it comes. But for me to be patience is really hard to be done. I seriously lack of patience. Just like recently I had my course registration and due to my "superb concern" PA late account activation, I am left out at group 2 (Thurs whole day lab) for a course where all my friends (my gang) registered under group 1 (Tues whole day lab). And because of my impatience, I keep on disturbed my friends and coursemates. I felt so sorry to disturb them but I really run out of idea on solving it as I had already asked the malay coursemates see whether there will be chances for me to squeeze into group 1 or not but ended up the answer was NO!
I had worried this matter for 3-4 days and keep on asking my gang of friends whether they want to change to group 2 or not. But ended up some of them do not response even they saw it. I feel very down. I know I am selfish because 9 of them already in group 1 and I am the only one in group 2. I should not ask them to be so sacrificed. I can't blame anyone as this is my own problem and I should solve it myself. So, I start to tell myself let go and let it be. I guess it would be a way for me to learn how to overcome my loneliness when my friends are not around me, learn to be alone in doing anything in uni and not to be so playful whenever I am free. Due to the free day we have will be different, so I could not join them for any outing and this is the main reason I disturbed them for the group changing. I also not sure this time my impatience is related to my babysitter job at home or not because my parents went travel and I need to help my sister to take care of her two little monsters. Taking care of kid and baby is really not an easy job. They are somehow annoying especially when you are having your own problems. But now, I feel much better and rethink back why I so impatience. I just can wait and see how for now. Nothing much I can do now I guessed as the things I should do already done. But I still waiting for a reply or may be a miracle or even a hope for my friends to change. Life should be full with hopes. *PRAY HARD*

No comments:
Post a Comment