Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Good news on my internship application!!!
Through the title above, very obvious I got the internship from the XX company that I went for the interviewed last Sat.. She called me at 9am and that time I was still sleeping.. I was really blur when answering her call.. I just remembered I answered her "THANKS ALOT" and "OK".. Haha.. But human being always greedy.. My mum asked me to ask another company which is near to my house named PPS Food Industries.. The boss of this company really friendly because before this he told me if I really can't get any internship, he will figure out and try to help me out in it.. And so, I called him again today.. He was busy that time.. And again he really kind and friendly enough.. He asked me to sms him my number and he will get back to me in 20-30mins time.. Usually, company will only ask us to call back them not they call us back.. Additional, he is the boss!! But he did not call me back until just now around 11.00pm, he sms me telling me, tomorrow there will be a girl calling me ask for more details.. OMG!!! Really too kind of him.. Because as a businessman, usually money will com first in their mindset and I'm not even a small potato but he really keep his promise!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment