Don't know what to write here.. But feel like writing.. I also don't know what happened on me.. Just emotionally unstable recently.. This is due to overstress by the tests I having now.. I worried a lot on my results, worrying the grade I get that will affect my gpa and cgpa which will eventually cause me unable to graduate with the min cpga I aimed.. Sound stupid right?? What for think so much?? LET IT BE!! But thing always easy to say than done.. This time I seriously failed to apply it.. Isn't I have some mental problems?? Or hormones imbalance?? LOL... I don't know.. Anyhow, tomorrow I will sit for my FIRST OPEN BOOK TEST, FOOD LAW!!!

Y.Y... dun think so much ba..haha.. Just let it be..
ReplyDeleteanyway, where did u get this book huh?
haha... jus cant stop myself fr thinking it.. the book?? i bought it at UPM bookstore lo..
ReplyDelete