Saturday, November 12, 2011

RIP Adrian Jay Pereira

11/11/11

Triple 11 issit a special day for you? Many people having their wedding registration day on this triple 11 day.. I can't deny that triple 11 is a special date as it will only occur once in our whole life.. But this is date and day where I attended my close friend's funeral, Adrian Jay Pereira.. He was killed at Malang, Indonesia.. Adrian, is one my close friend in secondary school especially during Form 2.. He is the only Indian guy I made friend with and close with because he was really different from other Indian guy.. I will never forget we shared our happiness and sadness together.. After we ended our Form 5, I had lost contact with him until CNY of this year, 2011, we had gathering and visiting friends from house to house.. I still remember during CNY, we chatted and he asked me why I look so polite to him.. Honestly, is because it had been years I did not meet him and I feel a bit awkward.. I really feel very regret to treat him so..

The photo took during CNY 2011 at my house..
Never thought after so long this will be the last photo I took with him...
Rest in peace Adrian, your presence in my life will never fade off... I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment